GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

+4
Thorzilla
AdrianC.
Coconut
OptimusChrist
8 posters

Game: Halo 3

OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Game: Halo 3 Empty Game: Halo 3

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Halo 3

Game: Halo 3 1458186433_b2d42a881e

Halo 3 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie exclusively for the Xbox 360. The game is the third title in the Halo series and concludes the story arc that began in Halo: Combat Evolved and continued in Halo 2. The game was released on September 25, 2007 in Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, North America, and Singapore; September 26, 2007 in Europe; and September 27, 2007 in Japan. On the day before its official release, 4.2 million units of Halo 3 were in retail outlets.

Halo 3's story centers on the interstellar war between 26th century humanity, led by the United Nations Space Command, and a collection of alien races known as the Covenant. The player assumes the role of the Master Chief, a cybernetically enhanced supersoldier, as he wages war in defense of humanity, assisted by human Marines as well as an allied alien race called Elites, which is led by the Arbiter. The game features vehicles, weapons, and gameplay not present in previous titles of the series, as well as the addition of saved gameplay films, file sharing, and the Forge map editor; a utility which allows the player to perform modifications to multiplayer levels.

Halo 3 grossed US$300 million in its first week. More than one million people played Halo 3 on Xbox Live in the first twenty hours. As of January 3, 2008, Halo 3 has sold 8.1 million copies, and was the best-selling video game of 2007 in the U.S. Overall, the game was very well-received by critics, with the Forge and multiplayer offerings singled out as strong features. By March 2009 more than 1 billion online matches had been played online. A prequel to the game, Halo 3: ODST, is currently under development.

For the latest in all Halo, I recommend these websites:

Bungie: http://www.bungie.net/

Halopedia: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

For Fun:

Halo 3 Screenshots: http://halo3screenshots.com/

Youtube: Basically ANY Halo 3 video that has cool 10 Ten Plas and stuff. I like this guy's videos:

Top Ten Series: https://www.youtube.com/user/anoj108

Last edited by OptimusChrist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Game: Halo 3 Empty Re: Game: Halo 3

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Haha cool we atleast have somone supporting this part of the forums Razz
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm

It is a good game no one can say anything against that, but it is true that the story in Halo is pretty good. Let see how it compares to Killzone 2.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 pm

AdrianC. wrote:It is a good game no one can say anything against that, but it is true that the story in Halo is pretty good. Let see how it compares to Killzone 2.

Don't even bother. In my eyes, that game just looks ALL multiplayer action. The campaign could ruin your game experience. tongue
    Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Thorzilla Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Halo 3 was good, but Halo 2 was better (maybe it set the bar too high).
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Thorzilla wrote:Halo 3 was good, but Halo 2 was better (maybe it set the bar too high).

I slightly agree with you on that one, but Halo 3 definitely raised the bar with Forge, Theater Mode, the ability to take (awesome) screenshots, the accessibility of playing with your friends, and with the huge involvement of the game's creator, Bungie, towards all of the Halo fans around the world.
    AJJets

Post by AJJets Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:12 pm

OptimusChrist wrote:
    AdrianC. wrote:It is a good game no one can say anything against that, but it is true that the story in Halo is pretty good. Let see how it compares to Killzone 2.

Don't even bother. In my eyes, that game just looks ALL multiplayer action. The campaign could ruin your game experience. tongue
    Yeah, campaign was horrible imo. The last boss was simply horrible as well, but multiplayer was good. I logged in a lot of hours in that. Razz
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 pm

AJJets wrote:
    OptimusChrist wrote:

Yeah, campaign was horrible imo. The last boss was simply horrible as well, but multiplayer was good. I logged in a lot of hours in that. Razz

Yeah guys, i meant the story in Halo 1, and 2. I have not played Halo 3 campaign completely.

Last edited by AdrianC. on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

I added more stuff to the description on Halo 3. Lots of cool websites to visit so feel free to check 'em out! Smile
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Cool added site! but... what news could 2 year old game have??? lol Razz just bitching at it for da lols... amh yeh... anyway check out the killzone page in the PS3 section!
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:37 pm

AdrianC. wrote:
    AJJets wrote:
    OptimusChrist wrote:

Yeah guys, i meant the story in Hale 1, and 2. I have not played Halo 3 campaign completely.

And I was referring to Killzone 2's story. (Which is highly forgettable and about as much fun as watching your dog shit in your backyard.)
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:58 pm

OptimusChrist wrote:
    AdrianC. wrote:
    AJJets wrote:
    OptimusChrist wrote:

Yeah guys, i meant the story in Hale 1, and 2. I have not played Halo 3 campaign completely.

And I was referring to Killzone 2's story. (Which is highly forgettable and about as much fun as watching your dog shit in your backyard.)

Well i cant agree or deny that because i have not played the game, i am getting it on saturday and ill be done probably by Sunday! lol! so ill let all of you know how the story of the game goes.
    Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Thorzilla Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm

AdrianC. wrote:
    OptimusChrist wrote:
    AdrianC. wrote:
    AJJets wrote:
    OptimusChrist wrote:

Well i cant agree or deny that because i have not played the game, i am getting it on saturday and ill be done probably by Sunday! lol! so ill let all of you know how the story of the game goes.

So true.
    DarkCaliber
    DarkCaliber
    Mod
    Mod

Post by DarkCaliber Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Can we not fight about this? this is for Xbox Gamers! cmon if your a PlayStation gamer and u like this game, give a good comment. if you don't like it shut the hell up.

PS: I like Halo series 1-3. I would get an Xbox for Halo only.
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Its a good game. Smile
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 pm

DarkCaliber wrote:Can we not fight about this? this is for Xbox Gamers! cmon if your a PlayStation gamer and u like this game, give a good comment. if you don't like it shut the hell up.

No Gears of War? Very Happy
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:10 pm

OptimusChrist wrote:
    DarkCaliber wrote:Can we not fight about this? this is for Xbox Gamers! cmon if your a PlayStation gamer and u like this game, give a good comment. if you don't like it shut the hell up.

No Gears of War? Very Happy

Dark prefers not to shoot behind a box Wink He prefers head on action you know? the one where you aim and there isn't that online host always wins in multiplayer thingy...
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm

I really hate Halo. I have played 1, 2, and 3, and it is annoying to me. Everything is sooo open and .....weird, and it does not have a good story.

IDK what it is, I just hate playing the Halo games, lol. I just can not do it.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Cid00x wrote:I really hate Halo. I have played 1, 2, and 3, and it is annoying to me. Everything is sooo open and .....weird, and it does not have a good story.

Honest man speaks! I respect you wise man, you have brought some sense to the table, some contradiction to the typical Halo Rules! Your comment was the most interesting ! Since you say its weird.. and yeh.. What are the games you like to play? like... how are they contrasting to Halo ?
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 am

Cid00x wrote:I really hate Halo. I have played 1, 2, and 3, and it is annoying to me. Everything is sooo open and .....weird, and it does not have a good story.

You hate it because you probably suck so badly at these games. DELETED

Watch it with the words. -Thor
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:05 am

Noo, its not a question of whether how good I am or whether I am an "Imbecile" as you say it.

I enjoy games such as Killzone 1, and Killzone 2. Also, Resistance 1 and Resistance 2, and FEAR, and Warhawk, and Uncharted, and who can forget, COD! Mostly, I am an RPG and And adventure game person, but I do enjoy FPS's alot.

ALso, I never said Halo is a bad game. I just stated my feeling towards this game, if one may even call it that.
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 pm

OptimusChrist wrote:You hate it because you probably suck so badly at these games. DELETED.

Epic win.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Epic Fail for me.
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Nontheless. its all Epic for both of us. Lmao.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 am

Cid00x wrote:Nontheless. its all Epic for both of us. Lmao.

Hey Cid00x, I can tell you like Anime and stuff. My question is that, isn't that the master of Kenshin Himura? The guy who taught him all his stuff? I miss Samurai X. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 am