GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

Off-Topic posts have to stop

AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Off-Topic posts have to stop Empty Off-Topic posts have to stop

Post by AdrianC. Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 am

OFF-TOPIC’S HAVE TO STOP

In the past 2-3 days, this forum has become a constant fight in every section, about off-topic comments. This has to stop; I'm not saying not to have any heated arguments, because that is what is enjoyable about this forum. What I want to get across is that this is a warning to all of you members that have been posting "off-topics" all over the place. A section was created, the General Chit Chat, so if one wants to talk about random, pointless topics post in that category. Both the PlayStation and Xbox thread have been uninformative and non related to its respective category, so as GZ Forums Admin as I kindly ask all of you including myself to lower this constant posting in threads that are not meant for it. It is up to each and every one of us to keep the forum clean and enjoyable. If we want to expand and become a bigger community we all need to put some effort. I truly believe that this forum has a lot of potential and it can grow really fast if we just dedicate to posting about gaming and comment with a little of consciousness.

AdrianC.
    Gz Forums Admin