GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

4 posters

Damnation - 21/04/09

Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Damnation - 21/04/09 Empty Damnation - 21/04/09

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Damnation
    Damnation - 21/04/09 Damnation_packshot_P3_tempboxart_160w
    Title: Damnation
    Release Date: 3 March 2009
    Platforms: PS3|X360|PC
    Label: Codemasters
    Genre: Shooter
    Age Rating: M (Mature)
    Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet. Billed as a 'shooter gone vertical,' and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination. Players will be able to choose their own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability. However players aren’t the only ones with mind-blowing acrobatic skills; intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction -- in Damnation's world there’s no safe place to hide. In addition to the single player experience, Damnation comes complete with a unique set of multiplayer options that take full advantage of the game’s expansive levels. (Source: ps3.ign.com )

Videos ( watch in HD!):
    Multiplayer Walkthrough

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjV_o7pXv9o

Solo Walkthrough

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnZZNB5d9uE

So... are you getting the game?!?! What do you think of the game so far from the video clips? Is this another game that will change the perspective on how FPS should be made?

Personally i think it will be a very fun and interactive game to master ;)And you?
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Damnation - 21/04/09 Empty Re: Damnation - 21/04/09

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Prediction: Going to suck.
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm

The idea of having different locations from where to shoot is not bad. Never the less the graphics are not up to date i believe with the latest games of the PS3, therefore i believe it will not have a big impact.
    I will not mind testing it, and trying it but 59$ for this? Not sure about that.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Argh that is the gfx on the internet, i believe it will be better upon release.. i mean it still has a little while to go.
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm

AdrianC. wrote:The idea of having different locations from where to shoot is not bad. Never the less the graphics are not up to date i believe with the latest games of the PS3, therefore i believe it will not have a big impact.
    I will not mind testing it, and trying it but 59$ for this? Not sure about that.

Yea the graphics do not look so great. I think there is a reason why I did not hear of this game before. Lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 am