GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

Trophy Tracking from PlayStation.com coming tomorrow!

Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Trophy Tracking from PlayStation.com coming tomorrow!

Post by Thorzilla on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Back in November 2008, Sony's long-running "PlayStation Underground" was shut down in favor of a unified PlayStation Network log-in. PlayStation.com users could sign in using their PSN ID, allowing them to see their friends list from anywhere with internet access. They could not, however, track their Trophies. That's about to change, according to an announcement on the PlayStation Blog.

Beginning tomorrow, if you sign in to PlayStation.com, you'll be able to view all of your hard-earned Trophies online. The basic features are all present, but some of the more advanced features, like comparing your Trophies to a friends', have yet to be implemented. Eric Lempel, Director of PlayStation Network Operations, created a video outlining this new feature, which we've included below.

All I can say is: ABOUT F***NG TIME SONY!

|My Playfire|My Deviantart|

Song of the Week: Chariot-Gavin DeGraw
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Trophy Tracking from PlayStation.com coming tomorrow!

Post by AdrianC. on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Great! I cant wait to see all my trophies without having to search for each and everyone of them! Great.
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:13 am

Like I have said before, I have so many trophies, but I do not even ever look at them. Haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:27 pm