GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

2 posters

Photoshop Tutorials

Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Photoshop Tutorials Empty Photoshop Tutorials

Post by Coconut Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Don't know photoshop very well??? Want to be good, want to be pro???

Photomanip master???
    Digital art master???
    Basic to expert???
    Well check out this deviant... Photoshop-Tutorials

Its like a community on one accounted, dedicated solely to tutorials... some amazing tuts Wink especially good foundation/basic tuts that i wish i had before... these have like pen tool tuts, texture basics... you know... when i started it had how to make a moon and you had to learn/understand the basic as they taught you how to make a moon, these guys have some good fundamental tutorials that will make the harder tuts easier to understand... their workings and all, check it Wink It is doesn't have sig making tuts ( that i know of) but you can apply the stuff to learn in your sigs Wink

If anyone wants they can simply add link to tutorials ( not meaningless/little ones, rather strong ones which you taught were amazing or as i did a link to a site/community with good ones Wink

Kinda in the artsy mood again!!!!!!!!!
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Photoshop Tutorials Empty Re: Photoshop Tutorials

Post by Cid00x Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Yea, I am gonna need these. I am not bad, but I am not too good either.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am