GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

Killzone 2

AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Killzone 2

Post by AdrianC. on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Killzone 2

Killzone 2 is a science fiction first-person shooter for the PlayStation 3, developed by Guerrilla Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. It is the third installment in the Killzone franchise that began on the PlayStation 2 with Killzone and continued on the PlayStation Portable with Killzone: Liberation. The game was first announced at E3 2005, with a tech demo on display, while the first gameplay footage was shown two years later at E3 2007.[6] Killzone 2 was released worldwide late February 2009.

Are you getting the game! What do you think of the game, is this the game that will change everyone perspective on what the powerful ps3 can do.

Thanks to GZ´s Graphic Designer : Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Killzone 2

Post by Thorzilla on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:59 pm

This game is gonna kick MAJOR ass. Can't wait to buy it. Locked and Loaded clan KZ Divission anyone? Very Happy

|My Playfire|My Deviantart|

Song of the Week: Chariot-Gavin DeGraw
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:42 am

I ordered this game already so ill be on this Sunday! We should for sure start Locked and Loaded in Killzone!

Thanks to GZ´s Graphic Designer : Thorzilla

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:03 am