GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

Win a Tablet and more!!

Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Win a Tablet and more!!

Post by Coconut on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 pm

I was busy checking out this forum , on their monthly contest
    ( can win up to 25 dvds, worth like 1.5k ( each dvd cost 60$, they are instructional about all kind of art ( mostly 3d and digital art, check the main page a lot of good stuff )))

That isn't the important this is , i saw a guy linked a contest, Dominance War4 , it's a annual contest/war/game that is hosted every year, its basically a massive art challenge... Win good/costly stuff, check it here > http://www.gameartisans.org/dominancewar/index.htm

It is global so no area restriction, so we are good Wink

Welcome to the Dominance War, a huge annual game art competition unlike any other! Once a year, for three months, artists from all over the world come together to take part in a friendly 3D and 2D war between communities. How it works? Artists must choose and represent a community involved in the war. When the war is over, the community with the best 3d game art or best concept game art, wins each unique event. This year, 12 different art communities in 7 different languages will compete for World Champion standings in the largest event in the series - Dominance War IV!

Students, aspiring game artists, casual gamers, and professionals, I sincerely hope you will enjoy this year's challenge and take part in making this a Game Event to Remember!

Yours Truly,
    Fredrik Hultqvist
    Dominance War Organizer
    Unearthly Challenge Organizer
    GameArtisans Founder

Here is rules rules page

Here is the prize info page Which includes for 1st to 5th a tablet!!!! plus more!!!

Just to note this is a big thing so it won't be easy. There is for 2D and 3D, check it and get your imagination working. Contest end May 11th!!!!

I know i'm going to try my best!
    P.S. Hit me up on Skype we chat can talk about it Wink
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Re: Win a Tablet and more!!

Post by OptimusChrist on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Spam.

Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Re: Win a Tablet and more!!