GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

5 posters

Nintendo Wii In Every Household

IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Nintendo Wii In Every Household Empty Nintendo Wii In Every Household

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Guys, if you have girlfriends, save up money and buy a Wii; along with a Wii fit pad. You'll be doing yourself a big favor. If you're girlfriend is the type who doesn't like to exercise, slap her in the ****ing face and force her to get on that thing. After that, just sit down on a couch behind her, get some purple-drank, and enjoy the show.

If it's possible, prepare her the most intense workout ever.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Nintendo Wii In Every Household Empty Re: Nintendo Wii In Every Household

Post by Coconut Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Cool stuff man ! i need me one of those...

Last edited by Coconut on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DarkCaliber
    DarkCaliber
    Mod
    Mod

Post by DarkCaliber Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 am

IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou wrote:Guys, if you have girlfriends, save up money and buy a Wii; along with a Wii fit pad. You'll be doing yourself a big favor. If you're girlfriend is the type who doesn't like to exercise, slap her in the ****ing face and force her to get on that thing. After that, just sit down on a couch behind her, get some purple-drank, and enjoy the show.

Sooo true. she has to be hot tho.. u don't want a fat chick doing that shit. pirat But i like fat girls nonetheless...
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:39 pm

DarkCaliber wrote:
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou wrote:Guys, if you have girlfriends, save up money and buy a Wii; along with a Wii fit pad. You'll be doing yourself a big favor. If you're girlfriend is the type who doesn't like to exercise, slap her in the ****ing face and force her to get on that thing. After that, just sit down on a couch behind her, get some purple-drank, and enjoy the show.

Sooo true. she has to be hot tho.. u don't want a fat chick doing that shit. pirat

Hahaha that would be bad having her try but fail Razz
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Nah, who cares if they're hot or not. A hole is a hole.

But I've read some stuff about the Wii fit today: this one guy lost around twenty pounds or so using it along with a healthy diet. Too bad he died of AIDS.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:40 pm

OptimusChrist: Dijon, that was just plain disgusting. I must delete this shit.

Last edited by OptimusChrist on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nearly vomiting.)
    Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Thorzilla Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm

OptimusChrist: Deleted picture.

Imagine that? Plus man this i Wii fit not Wii bed *Enter in hole Here* lol no this is something where you should see them get sweaty and just admire their beauty.. no holes yet that comes after... with an ugly girl just don't go Wii fit at all, that will make you cry about your a hole is a hole statement when you see it like that... lol anyway Wii fit is a breaking through weight loss system? How? Its like what leap frog inc. did... bring something not fun, to games!!!! Games are the way.. we love them now lets make everything we dislike a game and poof we change!!![/quote]

OMG lol...
    I'd seriously think about homosexuality because of that. It's got to be Photoshoped I hope.
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:27 am

Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:30 pm

OptimusChrist: Deleted horrifying picture.

Imagine that? Plus man this i Wii fit not Wii bed *Enter in hole Here* lol no this is something where you should see them get sweaty and just admire their beauty.. no holes yet that comes after... with an ugly girl just don't go Wii fit at all, that will make you cry about your a hole is a hole statement when you see it like that... lol anyway Wii fit is a breaking through weight loss system? How? Its like what leap frog inc. did... bring something not fun, to games!!!! Games are the way.. we love them now lets make everything we dislike a game and poof we change!!![/quote]

OMG lol...
    I'd seriously think about homosexuality because of that. It's got to be Photoshoped I hope.[/quote]

I know right?!

Ewwwwwwwww....WTF IS THAT?!?!?! Thats a f**king alien. Ewwww. silent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am