GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

5 posters

Funny Graphs

OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Funny Graphs Empty Funny Graphs

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Funny Graphs Song-chart-memes-power-outage

So Fucking TRUE!!
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Funny Graphs Empty Re: Funny Graphs

Post by Coconut Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Lol yaha!!!!!!!!!!!! funny find Wink
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 pm

That is so true!

Lol, it happens all the time.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 am

I'm glad you guys like them, I'll try to post one every one or two days if I can. Unless I get a power outage! ROFL!
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 am

Lmao, well hopefully you will not get a power outage, because I want to see the graphs. Lmao.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Funny Graphs Song-c11
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 pm

OptimusChrist, I'd like to kindly suggest you to stop stealing copyrighted material from GraphJam.com. Unfortunately, I - being the good samaritan that I am - would be inclined to notify the administrator of GraphJam.com of your illicit use of his material. Just informing you.

Btw.....bai cas. Okay? Y si bo no tin lift, bo ta gh3y.
    Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Thorzilla Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:42 pm

IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou wrote:OptimusChrist, I'd like to kindly suggest you to stop stealing copyrighted material from GraphJam.com. Unfortunately, I - being the good samaritan that I am - would be inclined to notify the administrator of GraphJam.com of your illicit use of his material. Just informing you.

Btw.....bai cas. Okay? Y si bo no tin lift, bo ta gh3y.

And I would like to let you know two things.

First: none of those pictures has a copyright icon, so whoever wish to use it can go for it .
    Second: this is a topic to have fun, so if you're here to troll, get ready to bring a flame proof umbrella.
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:51 pm

IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou wrote:And I would like to let you know two things.

This is quite a daunting situation as you and I can both tell. Of course, being the admin that you are, you psychologically feel the need to exploit me - who bears quite an intimidating name - whenever you possibly can. I know you may or may not deny this, but nonetheless let me get to the point.

What you are practically insinuating is that any picture may be used if it doesn't have a copyright icon on it. Although this might at first seem to be a logical statement, what you are saying pretty much insists that I, some random person you don't know, can take all your graphics that you have made and post them elsewhere without providing a working hotlink directly to the site I got it from with the exact location of the image. Would you really want all of your creations to be ripped off like that? If not, you better start creating a copyright on every one of your GFX.

You have one thing mistaken, I am not here to troll. I am here to avidly discuss the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii; the exact purpose of the site. As long as you do not know me in real life, you cannot assume otherwise. Besides, both Adrian and OptimusChrist know me and the way I am Very Happy

Speech & Debate War nao plx

No need to use red text. -Thor
    Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Thorzilla Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:28 pm

IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou wrote:
    And I would like to let you know two things.

First: none of those pictures has a copyright icon, so whoever wish to use it can go for it .

This is quite a daunting situation as you and I can both tell. Of course, being the admin that you are, you psychologically feel the need to exploit me - who bears quite an intimidating name - whenever you possibly can. I know you may or may not deny this, but nonetheless let me get to the point.

What you are practically insinuating is that any picture may be used if it doesn't have a copyright icon on it. Although this might at first seem to be a logical statement, what you are saying pretty much insists that I, some random person you don't know, can take all your graphics that you have made and post them elsewhere without providing a working hotlink directly to the site I got it from with the exact location of the image. Would you really want all of your creations to be ripped off like that? If not, you better start creating a copyright on every one of your GFX.

Second: this is a topic to have fun, so if you're here to troll, get ready to bring a flame proof umbrella.

You have one thing mistaken, I am not here to troll. I am here to avidly discuss the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii; the exact purpose of the site. As long as you do not know me in real life, you cannot assume otherwise. Besides, both Adrian and OptimusChrist know me and the way I am Very Happy

Speech & Debate War nao plx[/quote]

First: No you can't. All the stuff you will see here is copyrighted, so you can't rip it and get away with it. You need the permission of the owner, but as long as it doesn't have any kind of copyright you can use it. Relating this to the main subject of debate, these are graphics that make fun of a situation. If it were some sort of a scientific research it might need some source to back the information and to credit the owner, but since it's pure fun I don't think it does need it. Do you want to report this anyway? Go ahead, because you are making yourself look like a fool. The owner won't probably care since it's giving him free publicity. Because you sound so smart, i'll go deeper into the subject.

That picture contains an url with no copyright icon for the pure purpose of getting more visits to the site by viral marketing. What is this? Just like viruses spread, viral marketing is a marketing technique that is based on costless advertising. Let me quote something for you:

Viral marketing and viral advertising refer to marketing techniques that use pre-existing social networks to produce increases in brand awareness or to achieve other marketing objectives (such as product sales) through self-replicating viral processes, analogous to the spread of pathological and computer viruses. It can be word-of-mouth delivered or enhanced by the network effects of the Internet.[1] Viral promotions may take the form of video clips, interactive Flash games, advergames, ebooks, brandable software, images, or even text messages. The basic form of viral marketing is not infinitely sustainable.

Conclussion to my first point: go ahead if you wanna report it. Just like I wasted my time proving you wrong with this, waste your valuable time reporting this picture back to the owner.

Second: Then come and discuss about them and stop your trolling. About my psychology, no, I don't need to subordinate anyone but as Admin of this site, I have to keep order. If keeping order means to quarrel anyone, so be it. Remember, I've got the ban button, so unless you want yourself out of the site as quick as you came in, tune down your trollness and quit that arrogant attitude.
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:30 pm

/arrogance

Cookie plx?
    Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Thorzilla Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Funny Graphs 339

Wink
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 pm

*nom nom nom*
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks for that Thor. Now I am really hungry. Lmao.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:44 am

LOL! This debate was the utmost in hilarity.
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou
    IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou

Post by IwillTrollTheFckoutofyou Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:09 am

Optimus, stop going off-topic...Aren't you supposed to be posting these pictures?
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 pm

He said 1-2 graphs every week. He has done one. Its not his fault we keep posting in this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 am