GZ Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

4 posters

Call of duty 4

EvilmonkeyXxX
    EvilmonkeyXxX

Call of duty 4 Empty Call of duty 4

Post by EvilmonkeyXxX Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Call of duty 4 Call-of-duty-4%5B1%5D

Recently I've stopped playing Call of duty: World At War, since most of my friends are going back to Call of duty 4, and I have to say I still enjoy 4 over W.a.W.

Let's discuss CoD4?
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Call of duty 4 Empty Re: Call of duty 4

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

My opinion on the Call of Duty sequel is that i am obsessed with WWII, therefore my favorite games of the sequel are 1,2, and W.A.W.
    I have enough of modern warfare with Killzone 2, and Resistance 2.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm

AdrianC. wrote:My opinion on the Call of Duty sequel is that i am obsessed with WWII, therefore my favorite games of the sequel are 1,2, and W.A.W.
    I have enough of modern warfare with Killzone 2, and Resistance 2.

Eww... WWII is so OLD! Get with the freakin' program! M16, M4, even the AK-47 is better than ANY gun in WWII. Plus I'm mad because I can't beat this one level on Veteran in Call of Duty: World At War. (Second to last level, infinite swarms of enemies until you advance, grenades thrown at you every second, and two bullets = death.)

Last edited by OptimusChrist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    AdrianC.
    AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AdrianC. Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Its a personal opinion i just enjoy old war, i wish some company like Guerrilla would create a game that would involve the attack on Pearl Harbor, and the suicide Japanese airplanes. It would just be a #1 for me.
    EvilmonkeyXxX
    EvilmonkeyXxX

Post by EvilmonkeyXxX Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm

I don't think you'll like CoD:MF2 (aka CoD6) then, since it's a sequel to CoD4...
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm

There are too many WWII games out. Not that it is a problem, if they are all as good as COD games.
    OptimusChrist
    OptimusChrist
    Mod
    Mod

Post by OptimusChrist Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:56 pm

WWII games are gay and overrated. We need more modern, urban, and guerrilla warfare. I'm sick of killing Nazis and Japs, it's time to kill terrorists! Why would you go back to WWII (or WWI, whatever crap you like) when you've experienced the new and updated generation of shooters!? Out with old, in with the fu*king new already. Jeez...
    Cid00x
    Cid00x
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Cid00x Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm

OptimusChrist wrote:WWII games are gay and overrated. We need more modern, urban, and guerrilla warfare. I'm sick of killing Nazis and Japs, it's time to kill terrorists! Why would you go back to WWII (or WWI, whatever crap you like) when you've experienced the new and updated generation of shooters!? Out with old, in with the fu*king new already. Jeez...

I agree, Thats why Ic can not wait for COD6 Modern Warfare 2 to come out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:50 pm