GZ Forums is a small but growing community of gamers with the latest news on the latest gaming machines and videogames.

Killzone 2 a monster success in the UK

AdrianC.
    Admin
    Admin

Killzone 2 a monster success in the UK

Post by AdrianC. on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:10 am

"Guerrilla Games’ mega sequel Killzone 2 has debuted at the top of the UK All Format Charts following its release last Friday, becoming the fourth fastest selling Sony-published title to date in the region.

The PlayStation 3 exclusive gives Sony its first All Format number one hit since God of War II’s release on PS2 in April 2007. Furthermore, the game also managed to keep Microsoft’s Halo Wars at bay, which hit stores on the same day.

Killzone 2’s success places it in second place behind Polyphony Digital’s Gran Turismo 5: Prologue as the fastest selling PS3 title in the UK. " by psu.com

Seems to be that recently released Killzone 2 has proven to be what it was expected to and more. It has amazed everybody with its graphics and amazing game play, and this is showing up in the numbers. Could Killzone 2 help bring Sony back and out of this recession. If not what do you think of the game? do you have the game?

Thanks to GZ´s Graphic Designer : Thorzilla
    Thorzilla
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Killzone 2 a monster success in the UK

Post by Thorzilla on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 am

As I said, this game will kick serious butt.

|My Playfire|My Deviantart|

Song of the Week: Chariot-Gavin DeGraw
    Coconut
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Coconut on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 pm

KZ2 > Halo wars ( i had faith!)... if this forum was up earlier i could have given beta feedback Razz But meh... Anyway i believe that killzone 2 will dominate and become game of the year ( till now, we will see how COD:MW2 will do or some other highly anticipated ones Wink... Amh it definitely helped Sony a lot concerning their financial status and their popularity... hopefully the online tournaments they provide will become $ games, which uses credit buy in... who knows? OH and i have a news Razz well if you didn't know.. but killzone 2 is said to release a map pack of bigger maps specifically made for use of vehicles online!!! ( its rumored... so yeh.. hopefully its true !!! )!!!!

Anyway... Killzone 2 Rocked da bottle!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:24 pm